Vilpra Wood is heated by wood and is connected to the Hot Tub from the outside. Connects to the hot tub via inlet and outlet pipes (WBRUP) through the sidewall. Those are not included in the price. Circulation works effectively and the water temperature of the Hot Tub is constantly on the same level. Chimney pipe including cover for effective spark reduction. This cover may be needed in certain environments. Available as an accessory there is also a valve for drainage.
- Stove body of stainless steel
- Doors of special steel
- Connection parts to the Hot Tub
- Large fire place
- Discharging vent for the water in order to protect the heater from frost
- 43 cm (height) x 56 cm (length) x 41 cm (width)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Firebox: 43 x 35 x 23 cm
- Heat exchanger surface: 0.85 m²
The wood heater has a large external surface that is in direct contact with air and therefore it is recommendable to insulate the exterior with, e.g. some kind of “flexible insulation material” which helps to shorten the warming up phase considerably.