A gas heater incl. pump and connections that can be used without having to make separate connections in your hot tub. Upon delivery, the hose is in a single piece and is cut to length according to the heaters location and type of tub. FITS ALL KINDS OF HOT TUBS!
- The submersible pump is placed inside the tub and hose is placed over the edge.
- When the pump is running, it presses water through the hose and into the heater's heat exchanger.
- The outgoing water will be around 25 degrees warmer as it passes the heat exchanger and goes back to the tub via the hose.
- Heating time for 1200 l water (6 - 37 ° C) 2.5 hours, LPG consumption 4 kg.
- The heater can be placed on the wall of the tub or attached to a wall a bit from the barrel. In both cases, it is recommended to use a protective box around the heater that protects against rain and wind.
- The heater together with pump and hoses can be easily moved and this is a great advantage also when there is freezing risk.
- It is recommended to use a protective box around the heater that protects against rain and wind. It is available as an accessory and it can also be made yourself and in that case we offer drawing here.